In Low blood pressure will have symptoms like dizziness, fainting, fatigue, nausea, difficulty breathing, blurred vision, palpitations, and cold, clammy skin.
In Low BP, it is usually suggested to increase your salt and fluid intake. Before increasing your salt consumption, do check with your doctor. Also, cut down on alcoholic beverages and high-carbohydrate foods such as bread, rice, pasta, and potatoes.
You may also check these home remedies for Low BP:
Simply mix one-half teaspoon of salt in a glass of water and drink it. Don't overdo this.
Caffeine also temporarily increase your blood pressure.
it is rich in vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, and pantothenic acid.
- Extract the juice of 10 to 15 basil leaves.
- Add one teaspoon of honey to it.
- Drink this juice daily on an empty stomach.
You can also chew four to five basil leaves daily in the morning.
Raw beetroot juice is helpful.
Carrot Juice and Lemon Juice
Almond + Milk:
- Soak five to six almonds in water overnight.
- In the morning, peel off the skin and grind the almonds into a smooth paste.
- Finally, boil the paste in a cup of milk. Drink a cup of this every morning.