top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation yoga for health healthcare diabetes benefits pregnancy yoga poses home remedies human body weight loss asanas food surya namaskar mindfulness fertility health ayurveda infertility type 2

my mouth tastes bitter and I have low pressure what should I do?

0 votes
posted Dec 26, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

In Low blood pressure will have symptoms like dizziness, fainting, fatigue, nausea, difficulty breathing, blurred vision, palpitations, and cold, clammy skin.

In Low BP, it is usually suggested to increase your salt and fluid intake. Before increasing your salt consumption, do check with your doctor. Also, cut down on alcoholic beverages and high-carbohydrate foods such as bread, rice, pasta, and potatoes.

You may also check these home remedies for Low BP:

Salt Water:

Simply mix one-half teaspoon of salt in a glass of water and drink it. Don't overdo this.

Coffee:

Caffeine also temporarily increase your blood pressure.

Tulsi:

it is rich in vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, and pantothenic acid. 

1. Extract the juice of 10 to 15 basil leaves.
  2. Add one teaspoon of honey to it.
  3. Drink this juice daily on an empty stomach.

You can also chew four to five basil leaves daily in the morning.

Beetroot Juice

Raw beetroot juice is helpful.

Carrot Juice and Lemon Juice

Almond + Milk:

1. Soak five to six almonds in water overnight.
  2. In the morning, peel off the skin and grind the almonds into a smooth paste.
  3. Finally, boil the paste in a cup of milk. Drink a cup of this every morning.
answer Dec 30, 2016 by anonymous
Similar Questions
0 votes

It seems i have high cholesterol level and i need to overcome this using home remedies, please suggest.

+1 vote
I had a echo test it came bad I have to see a heart doctor because my heart's not functioning like it should
We don't provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See additional information.