The exact formulation of native medicines change from place to place and it is difficult to replicate the same. Any slight change in the ingredients might adversely affect the patient as well. However, you can try the below home remedies which do not have side effects and have been proven safe by most of the studies.
1. Vitamin C
- Add 1 teaspoon of vitamin C crystals to 30-60 ml of water and dissolve it thoroughly
- You can add more crystals until the crystals do not dissolve in the water
- Dip a cotton ball into this solution and dab it on the affected area 2-3 times a day
- Cover it with a cotton bandage every time the area is given this treatment
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar is nutrient rich, containing potassium and a variety of beneficial enzymes. These nutrients help your body regenerate soft tissue.
- Dip a cotton ball in the solution and dab it on the affected area and let it dry
- Consume 1-2 teaspoons of ACV diluted in 20 ml of water at least once a day every morning
3. Hydrogen Peroxide
- Soak a cotton swab in hydrogen peroxide and rub the cancerous growth with it until the area is saturated and turns white. This might induce a stinging sensation
- After this application, place a hydrogen peroxide soaked cotton pad over the area and allow it to dry. Apply this treatment once a day.
3. Baking Soda
- Mix baking soda with either water or coconut oil to form a paste. Apply the paste to the affected area and allow it to dry. Complete this treatment at least 1-2 times daily.