The after effects of Dengue can leave you weak and tired, which can cause hindrance to day to day activities. A healthy diet, increased fluid intake, and subtle yoga can help you get back to the normal state within a short span. Below are some of the poses which help recover faster:
1. Nadi Shodhan Pranayama
- Helps maintain the body temperature normal by relaxing the central nervous system.
- Relieves headache
- Purifies the circulatory system and respiratory system
2. Kapalabhati Pranayama
- The techniques of breathing involved in this help clear the nasal passages.
- It helps in quick removal of body toxins through forceful exhalations.
- About 80% of toxins are removed from the body practicing this yoga.
- If you are a beginner it is suggested you start with 50 counts and increase the count each day while getting comfortable.
3. Adho Mukha Shavasana
- Relieves the headache, back pain and fatigue caused by Dengue
- Strengthens the arms and legs
- Stretches the shoulders, arms, calves and hands
- Relieves stress and irritation
- Helps overcome body ache and fatigue associated with fever
- Enhances oxygen supply to the lungs