top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation yoga for health healthcare diabetes benefits pregnancy yoga poses home remedies human body weight loss asanas food surya namaskar mindfulness fertility health ayurveda infertility type 2

My height is 6 ft, but weight is only 52 kg, suggestions needed

+1 vote

My height is 6 ft, but weight is only 52 kg. I am very nervous.Please tell me how I can increase my weight. I took many suppliments but still no result. I hope you will help me.

posted Sep 23, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Weight gain like weight loss is not an easy task to accomplish. It is important to know that not everybody's body reacts the same way to nutritional supplements. Some find it greatly benefitting while some do not see a considerable change. However, the abundant home remedies that nature offers will always come to rescue. Below are some of the easy-to-implement remedies you can try to gain weight.

1. Figs and raisins

- Soak 5-6 dried figs in milk overnight and consume it the morning before breakfast or in two portions during the course of the day. Continue this for 2 months. Since figs are a great source of polyunsaturated fats and carbohydrates, they help you gain weight at a faster rate. 

- Soak 5-6 figs and 1/5th cup raisins in water overnight. Eat this in two portions, one before breakfast other before evening coffee. 

2. Potatoes

Laden with plenty of carbohydrates and complex sugars, potatoes aid the process of weight gain. Eat a baked/boiled potato with a pinch of salt everyday.

3. Clarified butter/ghee

This is made up of saturated fats and is an excellent source of calories. The fats not just help in weight gain but also make the joints healthy by enhancing the lubrication. Mix 1 spoon of ghee in 1 spoon of sugar and consume this 30 minutes before breakfast for 1 month.

4. Eggs

Being rich in proteins and fats eggs are a boon to the people who want to gain weight. Have 4-5 boiled eggs every day. Having the white portion is suggested over the yellow portion, since yellow part would add to an unhealthy weight. The egg white helps in muscle building.

5. Almond milk

Add 10-15 crushed almonds in a glass of milk and add 1 tsp sugar to it. Give it a boil and drink it twice a day for 2 months. You can add dates and figs additionally. 

6. Exercise and sleep pattern

Exercising is the most important aspect when it comes to weight issues, either gaining or losing. Exercise speeds up the metabolism and ensures muscle building. Practice a strict work-out schedule. 8 hours of sleep is a mandatory practice towards healthy weight gain, make sure to get an undisturbed sleep.

Image source - Google

answer Sep 23, 2016 by anonymous