top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation yoga for health healthcare diabetes benefits pregnancy yoga poses home remedies human body weight loss asanas food surya namaskar mindfulness fertility health ayurveda infertility type 2

How do I get started with yoga and meditation in Bangalore if you don't have time?

+2 votes
posted Sep 25 by Y.chandralekha

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

There are many ways to get started!

I was taught meditation by my uncle when I just 8 years old. It is a very simple yet powerful technique. All you have to do is sit with your legs crossed and clasp your fingers. Just close your eyes and observe your natural breath.

Observe the inhalation and the exhalation. The air coming in - the air going out. Just observe it. Don’t try to control it. Don’t try to do anything. Just observe!

Thoughts will come and go. Don’t worry, just stay with your breath as much as possible. You can start with just 5 minutes a day and then increase the duration as you go along. The important thing here is to do it everyday.

Now, many might find this meditation “boring” and end up not doing it. For those people I would recommend this guided meditation called Isha Kriya:

answer Sep 26 by Nithin Kumar