top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation yoga for health healthcare diabetes benefits pregnancy yoga poses home remedies human body weight loss asanas food surya namaskar mindfulness fertility health ayurveda infertility type 2

Have you practiced yoga regularly for 90 days? What changes did you observe?

+2 votes
posted Sep 16 by Prathibha.m

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

I have been doing yoga for 5 months now. Here are the changes I observed.

1. Postural correction. I find that I can now sit upright on floor, cross legged. Earlier, I used to sit with my back bent.
  2. No weight gain. I have noticed for quite a while now that I do not gain weight. I may not lose weight, but no matter what I eat, I don't gain weight either. When I used to go to gym, whatever I ate was visible in my weight before exercise.
  3. Easier digestion, less stomach problems and less appetite for dinner. I practice yoga in the evening. Now, I find my stomach is full in less food as compared to when I did not practice yoga. Also, I have no stomach problems now, and can also eat a lot when I want to.
  4. Relief from pain. For me, it was back pain that was gone after 4 months maybe. I suddenly realized that I had no back pain in the morning. I also used to suffer from headache, for very long durations. Most of my body pains are gone now.
answer Sep 17 by Rajashekhara