top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation yoga for health healthcare diabetes benefits pregnancy yoga poses home remedies human body weight loss asanas food surya namaskar mindfulness fertility health ayurveda infertility type 2

Which is the best and easiest meditation for a beginner for fast and effective results?

+1 vote
posted Sep 13 by Akshay Kumar.v

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

First and most critical thing about Meditation is that it should not be done without any guidance neither by reading thru Books.

Because you are like roaming in a jungle and don't know where to go. In the long run it can have its side effects.

I m doing Heartfulness Meditation since 1999, it's an wonderful experience, I feel very light, sometimes very deep, in the long run it regulates your subconscious mind, you are not disturbed by outer world,material things.

• I used to do Meditation daily for one hour, the only thing required for Meditation is that you should have will and patience to learn it
  • I learnt it by Heartfulness.org in India.
  • They never charge or take money from the learner, it's trainer are there in almost 140 countries, one can check it on its website for nearest available Trainer.
  • If someone is really interested in spirituality, he should try this method
  • These trainer used yogic energy to Refine your Samskaras so that you are able to do Meditation
  • One also check for Heartfulness Video on U Tube
answer Sep 16 by Ashwini