First and most critical thing about Meditation is that it should not be done without any guidance neither by reading thru Books.
Because you are like roaming in a jungle and don't know where to go. In the long run it can have its side effects.
I m doing Heartfulness Meditation since 1999, it's an wonderful experience, I feel very light, sometimes very deep, in the long run it regulates your subconscious mind, you are not disturbed by outer world,material things.
- I used to do Meditation daily for one hour, the only thing required for Meditation is that you should have will and patience to learn it
- I learnt it by Heartfulness.org in India.
- They never charge or take money from the learner, it's trainer are there in almost 140 countries, one can check it on its website for nearest available Trainer.
- If someone is really interested in spirituality, he should try this method
- These trainer used yogic energy to Refine your Samskaras so that you are able to do Meditation
- One also check for Heartfulness Video on U Tube