top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation yoga for health healthcare diabetes benefits pregnancy yoga poses home remedies human body weight loss asanas food surya namaskar mindfulness fertility health ayurveda infertility type 2

What are the best tools to learn how to meditate (for beginners)?

+2 votes
posted Sep 13 by N.chaithra

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

I consider myself qualified with merit to answer this question….i meditating from past 15 years and it's the best thing to achieve in life but Before you start reading this post, let me say at the outset, my write up today may sound dry and boring to those who aren’t into meditation.Hence if you are not interested in meditation or its link with various levels of human consciousness you can safely skip reading this article. I’ve specifically written it for earnest meditator.

The 1st step is Positive thoughts

If you develop the habit of holding on to positive thoughts your mind will fill with positivity

You could simply maintain meditative awareness round the clock.Besides making a habit of positive thought the finest method of mental healing is in meditation. It stills your body and the mind

In this state you will became more mindful and aware of your thoughts emotions and actions.Such awareness aligns the various energies in your body and puts you in greater control of yourself and make you more at ease. Let me share some yogic practices to strengthen your concentration and a practice method of meditation this will help you to attain a flawless and lucid meditative state...let's begin with Yogi practice

answer Sep 16 by Nikitha S Prasad