Listed below are famous and top 5 apps for Yoga:
- 300+ yoga poses
- All HD videos
- Ability to allow search by skill level, fitness goal, complexities, etc.
- 45 predefined yoga programs to choose from
- Share your photos, progress status and follow yoga teachers across the world.
Rated 4.1 on Android and 4+ on iOS.
Available on Android and iOS.
- 50 classes, 500 yoga poses
- HD videos
- Can be synced with Google fit to store information
- Available for beginner, intermediate and advance levels
- Soothing music to sync up with Yoga
- Various durations ranging from 5 minutes to 45 minutes
Rated 4.2 on android, it is available for download here.
- Recreates the experience of being in a yoga studio
- 27 sessions to choose from
- Comes with pose dictionary to give complete details on posture, alignment and benefits
- Voice and visual instruction to guide through the poses, with details on inhalation and exhalation
- Much like a game, where you can unlock new environments after completing some levels
- Can play music from your music library or from the playlist provided
Rated 4+ on iOS and 4.4 on android.
It is available for download on iOS here and android here.
- The importance of diaphragmatic breathing is proven to regulate proper metabolism by controlling the amounts of oxygen.
- It is a stress reliever, helps sooth the sleep cycles, decreases blood pressure, headaches, migraines etc.
- This app comes with body and dial animations
- 5 diverse sound settings
- Courses from beginner to advance levels
Rated 4.3 on Android and 4+ on iOS, it is available for download here and here respectively.
Yoga trainer - For your health
- Easy and simple explanation of poses with instructional graphics
- Has 9 categories including Sun Salutation, Diabetes, Kidney, Liver, gastric pain, abdominal pain etc.
- Functionality to set alarm to your schedule
- Get help from nearby yoga centres for tips and consultation
- Youtube videos linked appropriately.
It is available on Android here, rated 3.9!