Yes, I agree to the fact that there are various apps available on the internet pertaining fertility. However, after a lot of reading, reviews and study, below is the collated information on the top 5 apps which are credible and can be used for things related to fertility.
The easiest way to track periods. This tracker logs your period dates and predicts the ovulation/fertile days, moods through out the cycle with just a click of a button. Click the button on the first day of your cycle and get the present and next cycle info, since the tracker works by calculating the average of 3 months.
- Info on moods, intimacy and symptoms
- Knowing 8 days fertile window
-Track when will you get your next period, or the number days by which it is delayed.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 on PlayStore, this app can be downloaded here for android and here for iOS.
This app can be called an all-rounder since, it is tracks periods, calculates ovulation, charts fertility and menstruation.
- Creates exclusive fertility chart and ovulation calendar
- Tracks periods
- Tracks other fertility signs like Basal Body Temperature, Cervical Mucus etc
- Based on these it gives you personalized 'trying to conceive' tips
- Can be integrated with their website FertilityFriend.com
- Comes with premium upgrade with further features
- Offline data entry option provided when there is no access to internet
Rated 4.5 out of 5 on PlayStore, the detailed info and download link for this android app is available here and on iOS here.
Helps predict the next cycle, the time you will have onset of PMS.
- Helps to know the onset of next period date
- Keeps a reminder to alert you
- Also reminds about the onset of PMS, the fertile window, reminders for the same
- Fast data entry
- Help one track the ferility/cycle patters through 28 different traits like cramps, skin, emotions, cravings, to name a few
- Gives an overview of past data
Rated 4.5 out of 5 on PlayStore, this app can be downloaded on android here and on iOS
Focusing not just on fertility but overall reproductive health, this app is a period and ovulation tracker and fertility calendar. This can be used for both planning a pregnancy and avoiding one. It also helps couple undergoing IVF and IUI.
- Innovative fertility charts
- Predicts next ovulation
- Info could be shared with partner and selectively with the community to gain better insights and experiences
- Helps set reminders on your medications like birth controls
- Fertility treatment support for couples undergoing IVF and IUI
Rated 4.6 out of 5 on Google Play store, this app is available on android and iOS
Helping plan a pregnancy to over 1,00,000 women, this app has been defined as 'The future of reproductive health' by Bloomberg TV. It can also be used to avoid pregnancy and is proven to be 99.6% effective. This app works by predicting the ovulation and safe days to plan for conception.
- Ovulation and period tracker to help monitor each day of your cycle, helping track ovulation and timing sex
- Gain visibility on conditions like annovulation, hypothyrodism and PCOS
- Track basal body temperature and cervical fluid details and their relation with ovulation
- Understanding hormonal changes during menopause
Rated 4.2 on Playstore,this app is available on android and iOS