Yes☺ I was blessed to take part in Vipassana meditation. Before starting my answer I would like to thank my Guru Dr.Gopala Krishna sir for guiding me about this wonderful technique.
I was suffering with a rare kind of Migraine which was not cured inspite of all medications of Ayurveda, allopathy and homeopathy and was fed up with my life. There came a ray of hope in my life when I left to Vipassana centre Dhamma Paphulla Alur, Bangalore.
For my surprise the very second day of my meditation I was out of this migraine, from that day I have never had a serious migraine attack.
Aftermath changes in my life.. With Vipassana my life became better and better.
- No more migraine attacks which made me more healthy both mentally and physically.
- I started loving my life and living in touch with myself which made me more happier.
- My family and friends started loving me more as I have started behaving mindfully.
- Concentration, willpower, confidence has multiplied.
- Able to make better decisions as I started walking in the path of Dhamma.
- Acceptance and Equanimity has become part and parcel of my life.
- Love and compassion has become my guidelines for life.
- Handling stress has become easy. ( I did my dissertation project on the same- Vipassana as a tool of stress management, I would like to thank my project guide Dr.Nirmala mam)☺
- My anger has subsided gradually.
- Summing up.. all positive things has started taking the place of my negativities.