top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation yoga for health healthcare diabetes benefits pregnancy yoga poses home remedies human body weight loss asanas food surya namaskar mindfulness fertility health ayurveda infertility type 2

What are the changes that happened in your life after doing Vipasana?

+2 votes
posted Jul 22 by N.yogetha

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes☺ I was blessed to take part in Vipassana meditation. Before starting my answer I would like to thank my Guru Dr.Gopala Krishna sir for guiding me about this wonderful technique.

I was suffering with a rare kind of Migraine which was not cured inspite of all medications of Ayurveda, allopathy and homeopathy and was fed up with my life. There came a ray of hope in my life when I left to Vipassana centre Dhamma Paphulla Alur, Bangalore.

For my surprise the very second day of my meditation I was out of this migraine, from that day I have never had a serious migraine attack.

Aftermath changes in my life.. With Vipassana my life became better and better.

- No more migraine attacks which made me more healthy both mentally and physically.
 - I started loving my life and living in touch with myself which made me more happier.
 - My family and friends started loving me more as I have started behaving mindfully.
 - Concentration, willpower, confidence has multiplied.
 - Able to make better decisions as I started walking in the path of Dhamma.
 - Acceptance and Equanimity has become part and parcel of my life.
 - Love and compassion has become my guidelines for life.
 - Handling stress has become easy. ( I did my dissertation project on the same- Vipassana as a tool of stress management, I would like to thank my project guide Dr.Nirmala mam)☺
 - My anger has subsided gradually.
 - Summing up.. all positive things has started taking the place of my negativities.
answer Jul 23 by Nikitha C.n