top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation yoga for health healthcare diabetes home remedies pregnancy benefits yoga poses human body asanas food weight loss fertility mindfulness health surya namaskar ayurveda infertility type 2

Is it true that yoga will awaken deeper energy, which is called kundalini?

+2 votes
posted Jun 28 by Rajashekhara

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
The so-called Yoga which the west and part of the east in India, was invented about the seventeenth and eighteenth century, the exercises, in order not only to have a very good body, healthy body, through force, you understand, through discipline, through control, in order to awaken so-called higher energy – seventeenth, eighteenth century. The real Yoga, which is called Raja Yoga, King of Yogas, is to lead a highly moral life – not morality according to circumstances, according to culture, but true ethical activity in life – not to hurt, not to drink, not to drug yourself, right amount of sleep, right amount of food, clear thinking, and acting morally, doing the right thing. I won’t go into all that, what is right and wrong. They never mentioned, as far as I understand after talking with a great many scholars, they never mentioned about exercise. They say exercise normally, walk, swim, all that, but their emphasis was a very moral life, a mind which is active.

And modern yoga – the meaning of the word you all know, you probably know, I have talked to the scholars too and they say it doesn’t quite mean mere exercise. The meaning of the word, Yoga, is to join, join the higher with the lower, or the lower with the higher. You understand? And modern Yoga – I don’t know why I am talking about all this nonsense! – I don’t know why they call it yoga, it should be called just exercise, but that wouldn’t appeal to you! You have to pay money to learn yoga, to breathe properly and all that. You can practice yoga, the exercises of different kinds, the speaker has done some of it for years, taught by the experts, fortunately they didn’t charge! Because they also thought I was an expert!! Sorry. (Laughter) I am not an expert and so they soon deserted me! Or I deserted them.
answer Jul 1 by Vijay Vardhan