top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation yoga for health healthcare diabetes home remedies benefits pregnancy yoga poses human body asanas food weight loss fertility mindfulness surya namaskar health infertility type 2 ayurveda

What did you like about Ashtanga yoga and the mysore practice?

+1 vote
posted May 23 by Megana

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
When I first found Ashtanga yoga it simply took a hold of me and never let go. I felt I touched on something I immediately recognized but had forgotten. Instantaneously, I just knew, on a deep level, this was the practice for me, and I have been dedicated to the transformational process ever since.

Now, after over 15 years of consistent Ashtanga yoga practice I continue to be fascinated and awed by the beauty and intelligence within it. It is so much more than a like, it is a love and a honoring. When I think of the tireless devotion of my teacher and his teacher’s teacher and so on, I feel the strength of each and every one of these passionate individuals within me. They carry me through my learning process and have sent clarity through times of doubt. It is much bigger than me, and when I expand into this space, I feel nothing but infinite possibilities. The lineage of this tradition is vast, and in mist of all of that, I feel at home
answer May 24 by M.r.suji Raga Priya