o help the kids focus and stay longer in poses, you can:
- Count and sing
- Tell interesting animal facts and use sound effects and animal sounds
- Say ‘faster/ higher/ more/ one more/ again!’
- Animate the poses: lighting candles (in Shoulder Stand) and blowing them out, or watering seeds (Child Pose) and letting them grow into Flower Poses and then into Tree Poses
- Facilitate interaction with partner and group poses: chairs and tables, flowers and bees, monkey and trees, etc.
- Use props: sliding a ball down a Slide Pose (inclined Plane), balancing a doll on the head or tummy or back, etc.