Meditation technique primarily for the purpose of a detachment of the bondage between the body and mind and soul.*
- Best time to Meditate is in the morning between 3 to 6 a.m.
- Best dress for meditation is white or very light yellow or purple colour and loose fitting gown or pyjama suit.
- Best place for meditation is in a room with no electromagnetic gadgets like television etc. and where there is no one other than yourself.
- The best direction to face when meditating is the East or North-East.
- The best posture of meditation is what is called Padam-Asana followed by Sukha-Asana and Shava-Asana in yogic science. You can look up Google for photos.
- Best way to Meditate is by focusing on the sound of “Ooohmm” with your consciousness and not your ears.
- You should focus on the sixth primary Energy Center in the physical body. This is also known as the Third Til or Shiv Netra.