Yoga according to the Bhagavad Gita is
1. Yoga is clear, discerning, totally voluntary, dynamic participation in one’s life.
2. Yoga is everlasting, primal, revealing, the archetypal light fueled by love.
3. Yoga is sacrifice that elevates us, motivates us, actively engages us and does so in a manner that is harmonious to all other living beings.
4. Yoga is selfless, cleansing, freeing, balancing, inspiring, and joyfully performed: a vision in which one experiences peaceful interconnectedness with all life around them.
5. Yoga is nourished in the company of other yoga practitioners, by offerings of love, and the understandings they give rise to.
6. Yoga is a heightened sensitivity and awareness of all life around us and within us, and an outpour of love in reciprocation with life’s wonder and beauty.