Meditation can beneficially change the inner workings and circuitry of the brain, better known as “Neuroplasticity”.
• The happier parts of the brain (prefrontal cortex) were far more active.
• Their brains tend to “re-organize”, which means they feel a sense of “oneness” with the world around them.
• The brainwave patterns of the Buddhist monks were far more powerful, implying a higher level of external & internal thought.
• Their brains had enhanced focus, memory, learning, consciousness, and “neural coordination”.
• The monks had no anxiety, depression, addiction or anything of the sort.
• And this is just the tip of the iceberg, the benefits of meditation are limitless…