top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation yoga for health healthcare diabetes home remedies pregnancy benefits yoga poses asanas human body food fertility weight loss surya namaskar health infertility type 2 ayurveda symptoms

What is the Universe to you through your meditation experiences?

+1 vote
posted Mar 6 by Nikitha S Prasad

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Our minds can get quite cluttered. We spend so much time exploring and experiencing the outer world that we are rarely called to get to know the universe within. Do you remember the last time you sat with yourself without any distractions? If you’re like most people, it’s probably been quite some time.

When I was a kid, I used to lay in the grass and stare up at the clouds. I could do that for hours just allowing my mind to wander, daydream, and imagine. Part of the reason I was able to do that was because we had three TV channels and no other electronic devices. The other reason was because, in the summer, my mother literally kicked us out of the house and forced us to play outside until dark. I don’t think my children, in today’s world, have ever taken the opportunity to do nothing the way I did when I was young.

The clutter that pollutes our minds is the constant chatter of devices, other people’s opinions and demands, and an inner drive to get more done. In the midst of doing, being, and seeing so much, it can be easy to lose sight of who we really are.

answer Mar 7 by Bhavisha.k