top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation yoga for health healthcare diabetes home remedies pregnancy benefits yoga poses asanas food fertility human body weight loss infertility type 2 symptoms health sugar levels causes
Print Preview

How can I train my mind to meditate?

+2 votes
posted Dec 3 by Ashwini

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

I´d recommend that you do this simple meditation every morning before you start your day.

Close your eyes, breathe slowly to make yourself feel relaxed.

Once you are relaxed, fill your mind with the blessing you have in life.

Be grateful for all your blessings and let the Love of Your Heart burst.

Thank the Earth for your hosting in physical form. Without her role, there would be no stage on which you play.

Thank Your Higher Self for constant reminders to stay on your way. This allows you to experience this moment.

Send gratitude to the Spiritual Guides who help you on your great journey and support without a single judgment the decisions you make.

Connect from heart to heart with those you loved and those you despised. Thank them for playing a role that allows you to get the experience you have chosen yourself.

Thank yourself for the courage to face fears.

Take a few moments of receiving Love, which now flows back to you from all these sources.

Heat in the feelings of warmth allowing you to penetrate into your auric field and every particle of your body.

answer Dec 4 by Nithin Kumar