Side Effects of Long Hours of Meditation
· Meditating for long hours during the initial days can give you muscular fatigue,
· You can become a victim of back pain,
· You may feel isolated and can face severe psychological disturbance,
· Restlessness may surround your personality
· You may feel neck or shoulder pain.
· Lack of appetite.
All the above mentioned are the basic physical problems that you can face while doing meditation. Not let us discuss some of the positive impacts of meditating for long hours.
Perks of Meditation
Frankly speaking, meditation has a broader positive impact on human health and body. One can purify his body by meditating for long hours. If you are an expert yoga practitioner, you can enhance your body energies and live a peaceful and healthy life. Inner tranquillity is the core of long hours of meditation.