top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation yoga for health healthcare diabetes home remedies benefits pregnancy yoga poses human body asanas food weight loss fertility mindfulness surya namaskar health infertility type 2 ayurveda

How can I avoid Sleeping while Meditating?

+1 vote
posted Nov 30, 2018 by Aleena Alexander

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
  1. Sit without back support when you meditate. If you start to fall asleep, your body will fall forwards and you will automatically wake up to catch yourself. This keeps you awake.
  2. Make sure you are not too warm. You don’t want to be cold, but you don’t want to be overly warm. When it is too warm, we get sleepy.
  3. Get some exercise before you begin meditation. This will oxygenate the body, shake up the energy and help you stay awareness.
  4. When through awareness, you move to pass the personal sense of me, the thoughts that have to do with you, your memories, your desires, worries, fears, what you ate before, what your friend told you etc.
  5. I make meditation music that transmits the deepest states of meditation to you (called Shakti) allowing you to easily experience deep states of meditation and bliss.
  6. I am on a mission to awaken a million people into profound peace and bliss. So please check out my webpage and listen to the samples and see if you feel peace or bliss listening to them. They can open you up into having life-changing meditations and awakenings. This is my life's work.
answer Dec 3, 2018 by N.chaithra