top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation healthcare diabetes home remedies pregnancy yoga for health benefits asanas yoga poses fertility food type 2 infertility weight loss symptoms health sugar levels causes eyes
Print Preview

Please suggest me a good remedy so that my hair start growing again on the bald area?

+1 vote
posted Oct 8 by Megana

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

If hairs are lost because of some medications or drug abuse or any kind of supplementation then there will be chances of low levels of testosteron and other hormones is the cause(msinly hormonal causes). This can be 90% - 100% reversable with herbal extracts and more things. (workout,good diet etc.)

If baldness is due to normal ageing process then it will depend upon one's body,immunity and more to regrow…

In my case i lost my hairs some 4 years ago due to supplementation of something cheap type weight gainer and i regrown my hairs back. It took 4 years to regrow. 95% hairs are regrown still my scalp is having new hairs every month.

I used shilajit and other powerful herbs continue and now using dermaroller 0.5mm with onion juice as well both twice a week

answer Oct 9 by M.r.suji Raga Priya