Baking soda cleans the scalp and helps get rid of the dandruff flakes in just a few uses. Here are the benefits of using baking soda for dandruff –
- Baking soda removes the excess sebum produced by the scalp. It helps wash off the oil and grease on your hair leaving your hair clean yet soft.
- It is a natural antiseptic; hence it treats the fungal infection that is causing dandruff.
- Using baking soda religiously will also calm your scalp, and it will produce less oil. This is because it balances the pH of the scalp.
- It does not dry up your hair extensively and is soothing for the irritated and itchy scalp.
- It can be used as a dry shampoo because of its oil-absorbing quality.