top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation yoga for health healthcare diabetes benefits pregnancy yoga poses home remedies human body weight loss asanas food surya namaskar mindfulness fertility health ayurveda infertility type 2

How do I get to know if I've endometriosis, before consulting a doctor?

+1 vote

How do I get to know if I've endometriosis, before consulting a doctor?

posted Jan 19, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

If you are undergoing one or a combination of below symptoms, you should visit you gyn soon:

• Pain during and after menstrual cycle
• Pain during sexual intercourse
• Fatigue
• Painful urination during cycle
• Painful bowel movements during cycle
• Diarrhea, constipation and nausea

answer Feb 1, 2016 by Dr Preetam
0 votes

enter image description here

Endometriosis is a serious disease that can affects the woman’s reproductive organs. In such cases, the uterus lining tends to grow outside of the uterus instead of inside. This chronic condition can affect women of any age and it is crucial for women to know the symptoms of the same. Here are some of the symptoms that can be associated with the same - and you would know these without visiting a doctor-

Different kinds of pain

Pain in the vaginal area, back or even the stomach during sex or immediately after sex is one of the biggest symptoms of this disease. Along with this, women also experience a lot of pain when they are ovulating, when going to the toilet or even when they are passing gases.

Bleeding

In many cases, there is a lot of heavy bleeding, both with and without clots. Do remember that this bleeding is just not your heavy period bleeding. It may take place either with or without a regular cycle. If you notice that you are bleeding heavily, without periods or during your normal period too, then do consult with a doctor. This should be done in case of recurring heavy bleeding.

Vaginal muscle changes

In many cases, women would also experience that the vagina seems to be having spasms or is not really seeming normal. It could be experienced during intercourse of even at times when inserting a tampon. In these cases, you will experience pain along with spasms.

Bladder & bowel issues

Sudden change in bladder or bowel issues like bleeding, constipation, loose motions, or urinating trouble are signs of Endometriosis. If you are noticing the same for a while now, do consult with a doctor.

Other common or lesser known symptoms of Endometriosis include a feeling of fatigue and tiredness all the time. Some women may ignore these symptoms but the sooner you treat them, the faster you will get rid of this issue.

answer Apr 27, 2016 by Shahid R