top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation yoga for health healthcare diabetes home remedies pregnancy benefits yoga poses asanas food fertility human body weight loss infertility type 2 symptoms health sugar levels causes
Print Preview

What difference has meditation made in your life?

+1 vote
posted Jul 2 by Mahendra.h.s

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

In the past, I used to move with what people speaks about. I used to act to satisty others. It was my prime job. I used to feel happy, when others praised me, and reverse was also true. So my happiness and sorrow were depending on others. My life was dancing to the tune of others.

I realised it at a later age. Of course, it is better late than never. I started practising meditation. It brought a great a change in me. I could see clearly what I want ,what I like, dislike. I could see glimpse of happiness ,which is lying inside me. So long I was desiring it outside. Now I could touch it , feel it , lying inside.

A regular practices has brought me to a state ,where I observe myself , my thoughts, body every moment. That keeps me in alertness to reaction to any situation. So I do not move away from myself . I am a watcher every moment. I do not carry anything in mind.

Putting attention on my body has helped me in releasing stress from my body. Hence, as pain arises ,I just feel it , and it goes out. I heal people from a distance. 

answer Jul 3 by Prathibha.m