I was reading this article and liked they way they have described the whole issue related to infertility.
It beautifully covers the following 7 points in the article:
1. It can be cheaper to buy a Mercedes.
2. Monthly disappointment is the norm.
3. The marching orders are complicated.
4. Telling us to "just relax" is easy for you to say!
5. It's an emotional roller coaster.
6. Plus, it's physically painful.
7. Friends' pregnancy announcements are tough to hear.
All the things can be read here in the below link.