top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga meditation yoga for health healthcare diabetes benefits pregnancy yoga poses home remedies human body weight loss asanas food surya namaskar mindfulness fertility health ayurveda infertility type 2

4 Ways to Signal to Google that You’re an Expert Content Creator

0 votes

As an SEO, you know that Google constantly changes. The list of “best practices” that worked in 2012 are dead and gone, and there are bucketloads of changes with each year that goes by.

The only tricky part?

Google doesn’t reveal its algorithms. And though they update the algorithms often, they don’t always reveal what exactly the updates are — or when they're coming out. So a big part of the SEO industry involves figuring out what these updates are and revising Digital Marketing Companies in Columbus best practices to take advantage of them in order to optimize a brand’s web presence and make sure they don’t incur penalties from Google. At worst, a site can be removed from the Google index and not show up in search results at all. The ranking power you’ve been building over years suddenly disappears. Not to worry! In this guide, we’ll discuss a recent Google algorithm you’ll need to keep an eye on and why this so-called “Phantom Update” influences your entire content marketing strategy.

Click here to download it for free right now!

What Is the Phantom Update?

As we’ve already discussed, Google rolls out algorithm updates frequently and unexpectedly.

When the Google algorithms were simpler, tricks like keyword stuffing and other “black hat” techniques worked to get a website high in the rankings. But the first major update, Penguin, turned the SEO world upside down. Suddenly techniques that had worked for years were obsolete, and websites dropped in ranking — or were penalized right out of the SERPS altogether. mSince then, each update, coupled with machine learning and artificial intelligence advances, has changed the way Google evaluates content. The 2015 Phantom Update got its name because at first Google would not admit it happened. They buried their head in the sand and didn’t acknowledge the changes in their algorithm. But since then, Gary Illyes, a Google Webmaster Trends Analyst, has stated that “Phantom” updates simply mean a broad change to Google’s entire ranking algorithm:

Read Also:-  7 tips to promote a brand on Pinterest

However, there’s one interesting thing we missed in this story.

Shortly after the first Phantom Update was released, a copy of Google’s Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines got leaked, and they responded by releasing the whole document in November of 2015. The document explained that besides evaluating user experience Digital Marketing Companies in Charlotte and penalizing sites for excessive pagination and annoying pop-up ads, Google is also looking at who wrote the web content. In other words, they want to know: Does the writer of each piece of content actually know what they’re talking about?

Dive Deeper:

* What Is the Google BERT Search Algorithm Update?

* What Is Content Decay and How It Affects Your SEO

* Google’s Search Quality Rater’s Guidelines [infographic]

How to Create Expert Content with the E.A.T. Principle

Because Google’s Phantom Update looks at the person behind any piece of content, they needed a quick method to determine the quality of any web page.

posted Apr 14 by Joybrayden

Promote This Article
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Related Articles
+1 vote

To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet, still.”
― Jiddu Krishnamurti

4 Simple Ways to Meditate More

Many of us find meditation incredibly difficult. Sitting, breathing… waiting? What is it all for, anyway? We read articles and watch documentaries on the powerful effects of meditation, however, the commitment to sit and meditate can be daunting. I have found some really simple practices that bring me to a meditative state that can be integrated at any moment in time. Whether you are eating dinner, talking with your family, or driving in your car, here are some simple practices to bring you back into the present moment:

1. Take A Walk

My favourite thing to clear my mind is to take a walk. Whether I am travelling in a new city or walking the streets of my hometown that I have seen a thousand times before, walking gives the experience of feeling fully integrated into the environment. Going for a walk increases endorphins, and most importantly, offers an opportunity to become more aware of your surroundings.

2. Notice Your Five Senses

No matter what you are doing right now, you can stop, and take note of your five senses. What are you seeing? Do you notice colours, shapes, or something else? What do you smell? What are you touching? How does it feel? Are you tasting anything? What can you hear? Can you stop what you are thinking, and simply relax into the experience of the five senses?

By putting our awareness on the world around us, it instantly becomes no longer about “me,” and more about our surroundings. By bringing our awareness to our present experience through the body, we can instantly become grounded in the present moment. As we become more focused we are on our own experience, the less space there is for judgment, comparison, or anything of the like.

3. Listen

I find listening to be the most profound of the five senses. When my thoughts are going haywire, when I listen to the world around me, they instantly become silenced. Where we put our attention, energy follows. By putting our attention on the world outside of our minds, our energy follows.

4. Beware of Your Words

How words hold our creative power. When we learn to be impeccable with our word, we can experience how powerful they really are. When what we say, feel, and do are in alignment, we are in great mental health. When I slow down, and really listen to what I am about to say, I am able to speak my truth freely.

Life can be a living meditation, but it takes consistent awareness to return to the present moment. These are simple practices I have personally discovered which help me regain my grounding. In this space of presence, we have access to our greater intelligence and connection in our lives. We are all already what we are looking for if we could only stop to experience it, right here, and right now. For more tips and tools on yoga, meditation, healing and the arts, head over to The Inside World.

0 votes

Lost sales are the biggest challenge for any Magento store owner, and cart abandonment is the most common reason for this. Baymard Institute reports that: The average cart abandonment rate is about 70%. In terms of revenue, businesses lose $18 billion each year due to cart abandonment.

That’s a huge number!

Across the globe, there are 250,000 merchants that use the popular e-commerce platform Magento, so if you are struggling with lost sales and abandoned carts, you’re not alone. It’s a challenge that every online store owner encounters at one point or another, Digital Marketing Companies in Phoenix but the good news is that by employing the right strategies, you can easily turn your lost sales into conversions. In this post, we will uncover the reasons behind cart abandonment and ways you can recover lost sales. But before that, let’s first understand the term “cart abandonment.”

Click here to download it for free right now!

What Is Cart Abandonment?

Simply put, cart abandonment is a term used to describe an instance where customers add items to their online shopping cart but leave the checkout process without completing the purchase. More cart abandonments not only mean less conversions, but unpleasant customer xperiences, too.

Top 4 Cart Abandonment Triggers

Several reasons may cause a user to leave the checkout flow without completing their purchase. Let’s look at a few of the most common, yet often overlooked, reasons behind cart abandonment.

1) High Surplus Charges

Several e-commerce store owners overlook the negative impact of adding extra costs, such as shipping, tax and other fees, at checkout. In a cart abandonment survey conducted by the Baymard Institute, 53% of the respondents agreed that they left the checkout without buying because of the extra costs and hidden fees associated with their purchase, which weren’t mentioned upfront.

2) Forced Registration

More often than not, forcing your customers to register if they want to buy from you may cause them to leave the checkout flow without completing the purchase. In fact, over 31% of U.S. shoppers admitted that they discontinued their order as they were unable to proceed further without registering. With an overwhelming number of e-commerce sites to choose from, your customers desire the flexibility and convenience of completing their purchase without creating an account – particularly if it's their first time and they're not sure if they will return.

3) Checkout Process Is Too Long or Complicated

An intricate checkout process can turn off a good number of your customers. When your customers have already invested their time in curating the products they want, you simply don’t want to tangle them up with an incomprehensible checkout process. Moreover, your checkout flow shouldn’t be more than four steps. The probability of losing your customers increases with every additional checkout step, so the fewer the steps, the better.

Read Also:-  What does it mean by Panda Update in SEO?

4) Site Is Too Slow

In the same survey, 16% of respondents admitted that they left the checkout page as the site was very slow. Other research on e-commerce site speed shows these numbers: Effect on Sale: 79% of customers who report dissatisfaction with website performance are less likely to buy from that same site again.

Conversion: 1 second delay means a 7% reduction in conversions

Speed Affects Revenue: If your site makes $100,000/month, a one second improvement in page speed brings $7,000 month While these four reasons Digital Marketing Companies in Nashville seem to account for the most number of lost sales, there are many more triggers to cart abandonment. For instance, customers may leave the checkout if they are unable to pay or don't trust the site. And factors such as return policy, technical inconsistencies and poor customer service can also hamper your conversions:

We don't provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See additional information.