top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    diabetes home remedies pregnancy fertility infertility healthcare type 2 sugar levels causes symptoms sperm community doc conception eyes type 1 dental care treatment uterine yoga menstrual
Print Preview

Can I get pregnant just after my period has finished?

+1 vote
posted Mar 15 by anonymous

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

Dear All,

My diabetes was very well controlled before getting pregnant with my first one. My Hb1Ac was between 5.9 and 6.2 for years.

Unfortunately, pregnancy has changed everything. The control that I used to have is not accurate anymore. It happens that my BG goes up which I can bring back down but with difficulty, but it happens more often that my BG falls into the 20s within minutes. I was usually able to notice it whenever my BGtended to go down, but now, most of the times it is already too late by the time I notice. I was very lucky because my husband was always around to assist when I fell into hypoglycemia. I am just worried for this to happen when he is not around, I am only 3 months pregnant and have a long way to go.

I am concerned about the baby's health. I would really appreciate any advice that I can get. Thank you very much for your time.

We don't provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See additional information.