top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    diabetes home remedies pregnancy healthcare fertility type 2 infertility symptoms sugar levels causes eyes food sperm community doc conception type 1 yoga treatment dental care menstrual
Print Preview

Why is there a lot of difference in approach to Physiotherapy and Rehab in India versus say USA?

+2 votes
posted Jul 22, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+2 votes
Western approach to Rehab is 'Mechanistic',  limited to only physical aspects and is based on the concept of a matter derived world while the Bharatiya approach is 'Holistic', covers all the five levels of our existence - physical, mental, emotional, intellectual & spiritual and is based on the concept of a consciousness derived  creation.
answer Jul 23, 2016 by anonymous
Similar Questions
0 votes
I am feeling very severe pain below my heals and at the back of my heals. It is more severe in the end of the day after busy office hours and while walking, going upstairs and downstairs. What may be the exact cause?
–3 votes

Can somebody explain?

0 votes

No matter what I eat, it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. This makes food really unappealing. Most of the time I have to force myself to eat by thinking of my baby. Is there anything I can do to deal with the bad taste?

We don't provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See additional information.