top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga diabetes home remedies pregnancy healthcare fertility food type 2 meditation infertility symptoms sugar levels causes eyes sperm asanas community doc conception type 1 treatment
Print Preview

I'm having a problem with bad breath please help And provide home remedies.

+1 vote
posted Jul 14, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

primary cause of bad breath is the bacteria that build up on the back of your tongue or between your teeth.

Causes of bad breath

eating odorous foods, e.g., onions and garlic cause a bad breath.

smoking

dry mouth, bacteria grows and begins to stink.

medical conditions

gum disease

sinus conditions

Constipation and an upset stomach

Cures for bad breath:

Brush twice in a day, use tongue cleaner.

After eating a meal, swish water around your mouth for 10-30 seconds.

Drink adequate amount of water thru the day.

Gargle with salt water (1 table spoon in a glass of water) 2-3 times in a day.

Pinch of baking soda in your toothpaste

Drink a cup of black tea (without sugar), this helps in removing mouth bacteria.

answer Jul 14, 2016 by Gargi
0 votes

Few of the home remedies for this i have tried:

Apple cider Vinegar

What you need:

• Apple cider vinegar- 1 tsp

• Water- 1 glass

Process:

1. 1 tsp of unfiltered apple cider vinegar and mix it in 1 glass of water.

2. Take this mixture before your meals.

3. You may just rinse your mouth with cider vinegar, by mixing in 1 cup of warm water.

If you apply this method frequently, it will help you to get rid of bad breath quickly.

Fennel Seeds

It contains natural anti-microbial which kills the bacteria causing bad breath. It also helps in resolving the digestive issues which are often the main cause of bad breath from the stomach problems. It works as a wonderful mouth freshener.

You can take 1 or 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds, chew them slowly after every meal or after food which has strong odour.

Cloves

It has anti-microbial effects and antiseptic properties which are very effective in getting rid of the bad breath.

You can take 1-3 piece of clove after food. It will hep your to fight against the problem of bad breath.

answer Sep 20, 2016 by anonymous
Similar Questions
0 votes

It seems i have high cholesterol level and i need to overcome this using home remedies, please suggest.

+1 vote
Please help my son has a terrible nappy rash. Have used egg and cornstarch but does not help.
We don't provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See additional information.