top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    diabetes home remedies pregnancy healthcare fertility infertility type 2 symptoms causes sugar levels food eyes sperm community doc conception type 1 yoga treatment dental care menstrual
Print Preview

Is there any artificial method to get pregnant at home after having tried for 6-12 months naturally ?

0 votes
posted Apr 5, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote

Stork OTC, an over the counter home conception method answers this question to a great extent. It is clinically approved by FDA and has proven success records of up to 20% success rate which is as good as IUI method of artificial reproductive technology. This works by placing the sperm at the opening of the cervix for upto 6 hours, thereby enhancing and optimizing the chances of egg meeting the sperm to great extent.

This device is made up of 2 integral part :

enter image description here
1. Cervical cap within a conceptacle - To collect the sperm sample during intercourse in the cervical cap.

2. Applicator - To release the sperm collected at a required position in the uterus. It is placed there for around 6 hours while the woman can continue her normal routine and remove it as easily as tampon.

This method supplies 3 times more concentration of sperm within the egg's vicinity as against normal intercourse, where the concentration is reduced by the time the sample reaches the egg. Considering the cost of the procedure, this is much more cost effective with almost 1/10th the price of IUI, most importantly without the hassles of visiting the clinic often.

The complete information on the same is given on their website and the usage is the video below:

Image and video source - www.storkotc.com

answer Apr 5, 2016 by Pallavi
Similar Questions
0 votes

AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help me to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when I'm ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. my partner had a fertility test about a year ago and his sperm were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but I've never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional Priest ink, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional Priest ink. i know i'm slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunty, then i contact the man on this email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com , after three months the doctor confirm that i am pregnant thank you Priest  Babaka for helping me get a baby, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or visit his website: priestbabakatemple.webs.com if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine.

We don't provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See additional information.