top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga diabetes home remedies healthcare pregnancy meditation fertility food asanas type 2 infertility symptoms yoga for health sugar levels causes weight loss eyes sperm yoga poses benefits
Print Preview

What are my chances of getting pregnant after one ectopic pregnancy?

+1 vote
posted Mar 23, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Hello my name is Shella Craig from USA New York City, i will testify to the whole world on how i was able to bear children at the age of 46 after 22years of bareness, Baba Alika did it all with his herbal medicine. I have been searching for a child of my own ever since I had a miscarriage and since then each time i had sex with my husband the sperm usually comes out of my Virginia. I seek for help in so many hospitals and wasted a huge amount of dollars but non could be able to cure me of this infections. Until when a Cole worker introduced me to Baba Alika who she said he can make you have twins or triplet or single child any of your choice. So i have no other option than to give it a try. He examined me by asking me some few questions then ask me to purchase some items which i did, he sent the med to me  and i applied as instructed by him. It was unbelievable, he made it possible with his powerful herbal medicine which he sent to me. Today I'm a mother of two. Please i don't know who you are or where you are, but all i have for you now is to please celebrate with me and share this information too if you're happy with me also and if you are still in this situation that i just over come please don't hesitate to contact Baba Alika because he is there to help you out. Contact him on (babaalikahealinghome@gmail.com), or WhatApp: +1 (610) 634-2868. And i promise you that you going to have a happy life being that i am today...

4 Answers

+1 vote

As long as a woman has one working fallopian tube, the chances of pregnancy are as good as woman with normal health. In some women chances are that, if the first pregnancy is ectopic, second one also could be ectopic. But from the third it is usually normal. The reason for the same is still unknown. However, this is only in few cases, not all cases have similar scenario.

Wait for at least 3 months after an ectopic pregnancy. The body needs to heal, adjust to the normal hormonal levels and fallopian tubes if scarred during the removal of fetus need to be healed back to normal state. If methotrexate was used, wait for the body to eliminate it, since the fetus developed during that time could have birth deformities. Folic acid supplements should be begun in the meantime.

answer Mar 23, 2016 by Swaroop
+1 vote

Statistically, there are very good chances of having a future successful pregnancy and 65% of healthy women can be pregnant within 18 months of an ectopic pregnancy. Some studies also report the fact this figure can rise to about 85% over 2 years. Ectopic pregnancies can occur in an ovary, in the abdominal space, or in the cervix (neck of the uterus) but most commonly it occurs in fallopian tubes. The probability of conceiving depends very much on the health of your fallopian tubes and even if one tube is damaged, you can still get pregnant from an egg at the opposite ovary as an egg from this ovary can travel down the tube on the other side.

However, women treated for ectopic pregnancy universally, are approximately 10 % risk of recurrence of ectopic pregnancy and are always advised to have an early pregnancy ultrasound scan in any future pregnancy. Further, ectopic pregnancy can be a hard and frightening experience for you and your partner and therefore, you should wait at least a couple of menstrual cycles before trying again. The same is important to give yourself time to heal emotionally as well as physically.

answer Mar 31, 2016 by Ap Singh
0 votes

There is a general misconception about ectopic pregnancy that once you have had the same, there is a good chance of getting it again. But that is just a myth. There are some crucial aspects to keep in mind if you are trying to conceive again post an ectopic pregnancy-

Removal of fallopian tube

The first thing to remember here is that even if a fallopian tube was removed for surgical procedure during ectopic pregnancy, you still have other fallopian tubes working. So there’s no reason for you to start panicking.

Illnesses

Often an ectopic pregnancy is caused because of some illness, which is usually sexual transmitted disease. But in these cases, the illness is treatable and once you have had your complete course of treatment, you can conveniently try again. Do remember that it wasn’t the infection that caused the problem in the first place. The scars left behind with these infections take a little time to heal.

Give your body time

Ideally, most doctors would suggest that you wait at least for 6 months before trying to get pregnant again. Remember that you should give your body some time to heal and this also is essential for the mind. Trying again immediately, might pose a higher risk for further damage to your internal system. Counselling and other measures help in faster mental healing, but with a positive mindset, you really don’t need this - you are strong enough to re-try soon.

Some risks you should be aware of

Some women might have a higher chance of recurring ectopic pregnancy in case they use IUD for birth control, are prone to Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), STD like Chlamydia and Gonorrhea or congenital abnormality of the fallopian tube. In such cases, some extensive treatments may delay the process of retrying.

answer Apr 12, 2016 by Joseph
0 votes

I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with her medicine, i collected her contact an explain my situation to her she prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe  I by her. became pregnant very quickly,  I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2014. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2016, thank you mama , this is her email contact if you require her help nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com 

answer Mar 6, 2017 by Nicole Alex