top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga diabetes healthcare home remedies pregnancy meditation fertility asanas food yoga for health yoga poses type 2 infertility symptoms benefits sugar levels causes weight loss eyes sperm
Print Preview

After I do Yoga, what should I do for “cardio” exercise? I am an athlete and want to stay fit?

+1 vote
posted May 14 by N.chaithra

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

We get asked this question A LOT. Come for a class, and you will see what a workout you can get without stepping foot off your mat! Although it is not the primary goal of Yoga, if you really put effort into your practice, you can achieve ALL the benefits you need for a healthy, fit, energized body. Of course, if you love to walk, swim, run, bike, golf, ski, play tennis, soccer…you can still add yoga to your daily exercise routine. According to some of our students who are semi-pro and/or pro-athletes, practising Yoga improves their game significantly by increasing stamina, concentration, breathing capacity and flexibility!

answer May 15 by Y.chandralekha