top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga diabetes home remedies healthcare pregnancy meditation fertility food asanas type 2 infertility symptoms sugar levels causes yoga for health weight loss eyes sperm community doc benefits
Print Preview

How long should I meditate for? What’s the ideal session duration?

+1 vote
posted Apr 27 by Nithin Kumar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

When people find out I’m a meditation teacher, one of the first questions they often ask me is, “How long should my meditation sessions be?”

Creating a practice of consistent meditation is important, so it’s critical that you set reasonable goals and try to meditate every day. So what is a “reasonable” goal, and how do you figure out how much sitting time you need to start seeing the benefits of meditation?

Ultimately, this is a question only you can answer because the “right” amount of meditation time varies widely from person to person.

I can give you a few guidelines you can use to set your own meditation goals, though, and give you some things to consider before making your decision.

answer Apr 30 by Prathibha.m