top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    yoga diabetes home remedies healthcare pregnancy meditation fertility food asanas type 2 infertility symptoms yoga for health sugar levels causes weight loss eyes sperm yoga poses benefits
Print Preview

The yoga world is so big, where should I start?

+1 vote
posted Apr 16 by M.s.prathiksha

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Yes, the yoga world is big, and new styles and schools are popping up every now and then all over the world. Some yoga styles are more dynamic, some are more meditative, some are strict, and some are not. Just don’t do the mistake, trying out yoga once with one teacher, and if you didn’t like it, you decide yoga was not your thing. Yoga is big, and the good thing is – there is something for everybody, old or young, flexible or stiff, energetic or lazy!

answer Apr 17 by Akshay Kumar.v
0 votes

Dear Yoga Practioner,

As I always say, Yoga is all about calming down the mind. Techniques are there based on your body (Asana), Breath (Pranayama) & Mind itself (Dhyan).

I reccommend to start with breath. You can connect directly. I can share the write up to start with.... no risk, no side effects.

Shubham.

answer May 18 by Dr Vinoy Singh