top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    diabetes home remedies pregnancy healthcare fertility yoga food type 2 infertility symptoms sugar levels causes eyes sperm community doc conception type 1 treatment dental care menstrual
Print Preview

Is food control important during the Yogasanas?

+1 vote

Is food control important during the Yogasanas?

posted Mar 9 by N.yogetha

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Scientific experiments have shown that people who eat too much often do so because they no longer FEEL that they are overeating.

People who regularly practice yoga, meditation and do breathing exercises are more prone to stop eating at the first signal of feeling satisfied by the food they eat, because their connecting to the body is strong and they can use the impulses from their body better because their minds are clearer and not too disturbed by thoughts.

answer Mar 10 by N.chaithra
Similar Questions
0 votes

No matter what I eat, it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. This makes food really unappealing. Most of the time I have to force myself to eat by thinking of my baby. Is there anything I can do to deal with the bad taste?

We don't provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See additional information.