top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    diabetes home remedies pregnancy healthcare fertility infertility type 2 symptoms causes sugar levels food eyes sperm community doc conception type 1 yoga treatment dental care menstrual
Print Preview

What should my blood sugar be when I wake up (fasting) and before meals? What about after?

0 votes
posted Sep 4 by anonymous

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

Over the last couple of weeks my fasting blood glucose has risen sharply and I don't know why.   They used to be about 7.4 now they are about 8 or above, also they seem high after meals even though I'm watching my carb intake and trying to lose weight - what's happening? 

0 votes

Hi,

I've been a type 2 diabetic for four years. I was able to control it with diet and exercise. But I develop allergies. The strangest thing have been happening lately. Most of the time when I check my blood sugar it's normal, but then it sometimes jumps to 300 or 400 and within minutes gets back to normal. Help ! is anyone familiar with this?

We don't provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See additional information.