top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    diabetes home remedies pregnancy healthcare fertility infertility type 2 symptoms causes sugar levels food eyes sperm community doc conception type 1 yoga treatment dental care menstrual
Print Preview

AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help me to get pregnant

0 votes

AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help me to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when I'm ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. my partner had a fertility test about a year ago and his sperm were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but I've never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional Priest ink, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional Priest ink. i know i'm slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunty, then i contact the man on this email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com , after three months the doctor confirm that i am pregnant thank you Priest  Babaka for helping me get a baby, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or visit his website: priestbabakatemple.webs.com if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine.

posted Jul 30 by Rakia Lulu

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
What a great spell caster who perform a magic spell that make me pregnant, I felt hopeless that I will never have a baby for my life, but to my greatest surprise I contacted this great spell caster ask him for a help and he done what I have be looking for. Now am pregnant with 4month. Once again a big thanks to Dr zadzad contact him on zadzadokenevue@gmail.com

1 Answer

0 votes

with your roots and herbs you have enveloped my frown face with smile, slung to stand,tube tie burned alive, i used your herbs and root according to the instruction given it materialized,i have conceive now and delivered a baby boy,from letter A-z can't speak how joyful i'm. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

answer Oct 28 by anonymous
We don't provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See additional information.