top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    diabetes home remedies pregnancy healthcare fertility infertility type 2 symptoms causes sugar levels food eyes sperm community doc conception type 1 yoga treatment dental care menstrual
Print Preview

AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help me to get pregnant

0 votes

AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help me to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when I'm ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. my partner had a fertility test about a year ago and his sperm were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but I've never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional Priest ink, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional Priest ink. i know i'm slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunty, then i contact the man on this email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com , after three months the doctor confirm that i am pregnant thank you Priest  Babaka for helping me get a baby, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or visit his website: priestbabakatemple.webs.com if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine.

posted Jul 30 by Rakia Lulu

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
What a great spell caster who perform a magic spell that make me pregnant, I felt hopeless that I will never have a baby for my life, but to my greatest surprise I contacted this great spell caster ask him for a help and he done what I have be looking for. Now am pregnant with 4month. Once again a big thanks to Dr zadzad contact him on zadzadokenevue@gmail.com
Testimony of financial breakthrough from GOD through the help of Funding Circle Loan INC. (fundingloanplc@yahoo.com  OR Call/Text  +14067326622)...

Hi I'am Evelyn Russell resident at 808 NE 19th St Oklahoma City, I am a single mother blessed with 2 daughters. For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a Godsent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member "a lender with the fear of God in him Mr JASON RAYMOND, he was the man God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my loan worth $135,000.00 USD in less then 24hours. So my advise to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Funding Circle Loan INC through this official email:- fundingloanplc@yahoo.com  OR Call/Text  +1(406)732-6622  and be financial lifted.
A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.Jude Oghus) THAT HELP ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
My name is LUCK PETER from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my
husband back. My husband left me for no reason 2 years ago. He moved in with
another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and
sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster
that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a
lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them
and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell
caster called DR Jude Oghus. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the
next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month.
He apologized and came back to me.
I'm very happy now. Thank you DR Jude Oghus , You can reach him via
ddroghus56@gmail.com orvia whatsapp and phone call on +2349060350189
 He can solve any problem like,
(1) If you want your ex back. (2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women & men to run
after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to
tie your husband & wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance
 (9) He can make you pregnancy. (10) He can cure you from any diseases.

1 Answer

0 votes

with your roots and herbs you have enveloped my frown face with smile, slung to stand,tube tie burned alive, i used your herbs and root according to the instruction given it materialized,i have conceive now and delivered a baby boy,from letter A-z can't speak how joyful i'm. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

answer Oct 28 by anonymous
My name is Kelis anna. Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this
testimony know to all. I've been to other spell casters without seeing any
result,all they want was after my money. I just wished I came to you earlier,
i got the best from you. My ex husband was gone for a year and I went everywhere
and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduce me to Dr.
Aryan Okan. After the Love Spell was done, I finally got a calls from him.His spells
worked wonders and my husband is back with full of love. It was like a miracle!
He suddenly came back with flowers saying that i should for give him,i was truly
flabbergasted and shocked when my husband kneel down begging for forgiveness and
for me to accept him back..I'm really short of words and joyful,you are a God sent
to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.Thank you so
much Dr.Aryan Okan. To everyone who is looking for a real spell caster contact
Dr.Aryan Okan aryanokan666@gmail.com or you call him or whatsapp on +2348026686761
This has really worked and I am proud to testify of it. I saw a post on how a lady got her man back by LORD MERCOLA. He helped her to get her Ex Husband back. My wife divorce me 2 years ago to live with another man and i have try to let go of her but i could not, so i try to do many things to get her back and she refuse to come back to me. I visit a forum one day for tips to get her back and there i saw a lady testifying of how LORD MERCOLA helped her to get her man back after he was tie down with a spell by another woman and LORD MERCOLA was the one that help her. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and i contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise LORD MERCOLA helped me to bring back my woman after 2 days and now my relationship is now perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently spell does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lovers feelings for you to be as happy with that person. My woman now treats me like a king and always say she love me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, LORD MERCOLA can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and He can also cure diseases like HIV, AIDS, Herpes Virus, Cancer, E.T.C Email him for urgent help. Email: lordmercola@hotmail.com or WhatsApp/Call him at +2348168660247.

Thank you LORD MERCOLA for the help
We don't provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See additional information.