top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    diabetes home remedies pregnancy fertility healthcare infertility type 2 symptoms causes sugar levels food eyes sperm community doc conception type 1 yoga treatment dental care menstrual
Print Preview

Which food contain vitamin b12 for vegetarian?

0 votes
posted Jul 7 by anonymous

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

No matter what I eat, it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. This makes food really unappealing. Most of the time I have to force myself to eat by thinking of my baby. Is there anything I can do to deal with the bad taste?

0 votes

When I have a panic attack, I turn into a hypochondriac. Literally 24/7 I'm checking my pulse, I'm freaking out over the "fact" that my limbs feel detached or go numb, or become extremely cold. Than I fear I have something major wrong with myself like cancer, my tongue is swollen so I must be having a heart attack. And the snowball effect goes on in my head and the rest is history. 

So I was wondering if there was any specific type of tea or foods that can help with my panic attacks?

We don't provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See additional information.